Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Fat transfer breast augmentation is a safe and effective way to achieve the breast size, fullness and shape you desire, with results that look and feel natural. Less invasive than traditional breast implants, this approach uses fat harvested from your own body rather than silicone or saline.
Natural Breast Augmentation
Fat transfer breast augmentations – also known as natural breast augmentation, fat grafting, autologous fat transfer, or breast injections – are becoming an increasingly popular option for women looking to enhance their breast size. This procedure involves harvesting excess fat from another area of the body via liposuction, purifying it, and then injecting it into the breasts. The fat is most commonly taken from the abdomen or thighs, and the injection site is usually the crease under the breast. This procedure can be done as an outpatient procedure, and can be completed within 3-4 hours. Recovery time and return to normal activity is typically shorter than with traditional breast augmentation surgery, and there is no risk of capsular contracture.
This type of augmentation can provide a natural-looking result and may be a good option for women who are not interested in traditional implants. Additionally, fat transfer breast augmentations can help improve the symmetry of your breasts and correct any asymmetry that may have been caused by prior surgeries. If your are considering any type of breast augmentation procedure, double board certified plastic surgeon Azul Jaffer, MD is the ideal partner for achieving optimal results. Schedule a consultation to learn more about your options.
Reasons to Choose Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
Fat transfer breast augmentation has become a popular alternative to implants. There are several reasons why patients may choose this option over implants, including:
- Fat transfer breast augmentation is a minimally invasive procedure. Incisions are small, (approx. 4mm) resulting in minimal scarring.
- Because the fat comes from your body, there is virtually no risk of an allergic reaction.
- No risk of implant rupture with autologous fat transfer.
- Fat transfer augmentation can provide more natural-looking results.
- Most patients can achieve a modest size increase with fat transfer breast augmentation.
- Recovery from this procedure is slightly quicker and less uncomfortable than recovery from implant surgery. Swelling and bruising still occur, but breast tenderness is milder. Patients usually return to activity sooner.
- Fat transfer breast augmentation does not require repeated surgeries (unlike implants, which may need to be replaced after approx. 10-20 years).
Located in Sugar Land, Azul Plastic Surgery is are committed to helping you achieve the best possible outcome in your breast augmentation surgery. As a result, we serve patients from throughout the greater Houston area and beyond. Request your personal consultation.
FAT TRANSFER – BEFORE & AFTER
Fat Transfer FAQ
Who is a candidate for fat transfer breast augmentation?
If you have small or flat breasts that you wish to increase in size, and you have available excess body fat to remove, fat transfer breast augmentation can help you attain a fuller, more balanced look.
What is recovery like?
- After fat transfer breast augmentation surgery, it is normal to experience some pain and soreness. Most patients report that the pain is milder than that experienced after a traditional breast augmentation surgery.
- The incisions made during this procedure are typically small and easily hidden. Recovery times vary from patient to patient, but most women are able to return to their normal activities more quickly than with breast implants.
- While there is no guarantee that fat transfer breast augmentation will provide long-lasting results, many patients are very happy with their results and find that the procedure offers a natural-looking alternative to traditional breast implants. Results after 3 months are considered permanent.
What does Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation cost in Houston?
Because every patient’s concerns and desires are unique, we recommend that you schedule a consultation with Dr. Jaffer. At the time of your consultation, a treatment plan will be proposed. With those variables identified, it will then be possible to estimate a firm idea of costs associated with your fat transfer breast procedure.
Please keep in mind that we offer several easy plastic surgery financing options, including those from Alphaeon, Prosper, CareCredit, and PatientFi.